Bentley Court Meeting February 17, 2020
Monday, February 17, 2020, 7 pm
Meeting held at the home of Greg Mills, President
Minutes recorded by Margot Diersen, Secretary
Call to Order
President Mills called the meeting to order at 7:30 pm. Prior to the start of the meeting, attendees socialized and enjoyed pizza, etc. which was generously provided by Mills.
Officers: Greg Mills, President, Ron Polus, Vice President and Margot Diersen, Secretary
Residents: Andrew Bartholomai, Dave Diersen, Jodi Ellis, Kevin Feerick, Joan Meyer, Gina Williams and Chunlin Yang
Minutes for the 12.16.19 meeting were approved on motion by D. Diersen and second by Meyer.
In lieu of a Treasurer (former Treasurer, Craig Eich moved out of Bentley Court), VP Polus provided the financial report as follows:
- Current bank balance is $10,633.61. Per Mills, our PayPal balance is approximately $1,100.00 and that amount will be transferred into our bank account.
- Several homeowners are still in arrears for their HOA dues, and they will be contacted regarding their past-due balances.
- Mother Nature Landscaping will provide Polus with an invoice for over $5,000 that is owed to them. In the past, their invoices were emailed and not received, thus the amount owed to them is past due. Polus has met with Mother Nature’s owner, Shaun, to determine the work they do at what cost, and to explain the lack of payment to them. Polus will issue Mother Nature a check as soon as he receives the hard copy invoice from them.
The financial report was approved on motion by M. Diersen and seconded by
Mills provided descriptions of the BOD duties and accepted the slate of nominees as follows:
- Kevin Feerick, President, nominated by M. Diersen
- Ron Polus, Vice President, nominated by Meyer
- Jodi Ellis, Treasurer, nominated by D. Diersen
- Gina Williams, Secretary, nominated by Polus
The slate of officers was unanimously approved on motion by Meyer and second by Bartholomai. The new BOD will commence their duties on 3.1.20.
Mills stated that the current BOD is soliciting one or more quotes for HOA Management Services. Further information will be provided to HOA members when it is received and evaluated.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:25 pm on motion by Polus and second by D. Diersen.